COVID-19 WORKPLACE PLANS
With the changing alert levels contained in the Government Regulations and Directives, increasing amounts of economic activity are being permitted. However, with the resumption of economic activity, businesses are required to ensure strict compliance with the burdensome Government Regulations and Directives.
Our committed compliance team assists businesses with identifying and managing their regulatory compliance needs resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic and State of National Disaster and the Government Regulations and Directives. This includes drafting, implementation, and advising on recommendations and policies to ensure that your business is compliant and most importantly, to ensure the safety of your staff allowing business owners to focus on the re-opening of their businesses.
Our services include:
- drawing up your businesses COVID-19 workplace plans, policies, and procedures;
- guidance in managing and implementing the policy (once-off or on an on-going basis);
- drafting registers, indemnities, permits;
- legal opinions and advice in respect of any COVID-19 workplace related matter, and on the regulations and directives issued;
- the appointment and training of your COVID-19 compliance officer(s) (once off or on an on-going basis);
- advising your compliance officer(s);
- supplying educational material (as required by regulations) and for the promotion of employee wellness; and
- general risk assessment in order to ensure that your business and your employees are well protected.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for our highly qualified attorneys to assist with you with a tailored compliance solution for your specific business needs in order to ensure that you resume operations safely and as soon as possible.